11 November 2009

Changing Gear

.
Dear Mr Law
.
Remember me?
.
I wrote you a letter back in July ...
.
Well, I have a few more questions for you:
.
Why is it, whenever I remember to take a glass of water up to bed with me at night, I won't wake up once?
.
However, when I forget ... I will wake up with a raging thirst and have to get up and go downstairs for refreshment?
.
Why is it always me that gets the empty toilet roll?
.

.
Why do I fail to notice that an eyelash / hair has fallen onto my fork full of food until that last second before putting it in my mouth?
.
And while I've got your attention Mr Law, could you please pass on the following letter to your cousin, Walter Thomas Foster:
.

Dear Mr WTF
.
How is it that I drove Mr Jelly's ridiculously fast, smelly, small, low to the ground car twice at the weekend and am now convinced that my reverse gear is up and to the left, when we both know it's down and to the right, where it's been for the past five years.
.

I've nearly driven into the garage door twice now (and a car parked in front of me, but let's keep that between us) because I put my car into first gear thinking it was in reverse.
.

Until next time,

Mrs Jelly
.




.



.

3 comments:

Kathi D said...

I have some questions for him, too, when you're finished with him.

Kitschy Coo said...

Is that book available to order? My husband needs one.

menopausalmusing said...

I'm keeping clear of the area around Bath then............................... Ha! Ha! ....... :O)